Friday, October 26, 2012

Ecco friendly


Hello everybody!

Today talk about the ecology it is so important to respect the environment.

People learn about the environmentally friendly practices in everywhere, can be in the schools or in the municipalities. Is important that people help to the world, because the persons neglected for a long time the world, so now we have to save our planet.

In my house in Los Andes with my family we recycle the paper, cardboard, plastic and organic waste.  Also when a light is on, turn it off. Or when the battery charges my phone I didn’t leave for a long time.

When I can, I like ride on bike because is important reduce our carbon footprint. While there is less traffic and people can have less stress.

In this moment, I didn’t participate in a organization, but at some point I would like to participate in some of them, because I think the organization will help our planet.

I would like to replicate that I do in my house in Los Andes, recycle.

I believe that in Santiago the work is midway, but prefer that efforts be concentrated in places where there is no education about our environment, starting by children. Although you can do is not much, it is good to do something for our planet earth.

I hope that you can help the world, whether in an organization or not.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment