Friday, October 5, 2012

Bike!


Hello,

I want to write about my favourite hobby which is ride on bike.

I like so much this hobby because I like go to slow and I like the weather and the landscape.

Ride on bike is important to me because in my city I use this like a transport. Los Andes have lot cars and few roads, so the congestions are a problem to move. The only trouble in my city there is not cycle path in the town so, I use the streets. Now I have my bike in Santiago, so the bicycle will help me to save money and spend little money in the Transantiago.

I usually ride on bike in a remote place of the town of the city, because there is less cars than in the town and I like the countryside.


I have been doing this almost every weekend for two years, but I learned when I was a child.  

I like the “cicletadas”, because close the streets to the cars and open the roads to the bikes. So you can move with freedom and it is more save.

I thing that the authorities should promote the save (for example using the helmet) and massive (bikes are more cheap than the cars, and in a lot cities the people can rent one) use the bicycle because they help to reduce the congestion and pollution. But this is not possible if the cities don’t have a cycle path.      

I hope that you can use the bike because there is eco-friendly!

Bye




5 comments:

  1. Nice! I didn't knew you liked it that much !
    I also like to ride my bike, but I'm a coward, so I ride in the sidewalk hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it, I also use the bicycle like transport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!
    i love bike too, i will love go to the university in bike but i live so far :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. will soon have legs of steel and all we'll look at you when you go up the stairs :$ jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ride a bike, I recently bought a bike! :D

    ReplyDelete