Friday, October 19, 2012

Schumpeterian company!


Hello everybody!

Like other posts I don't know what I could write.

So, now I write about my new company, yes my little company.
Joseph Schumpeter ekonomialaria.jpg* I named this post like "Schumpeterian Company", in honor of Joseph Alois Schumpeter, an liberian economist that stand out the importance of the businessman (or businesswoman in that case).

I think that I am a very good salesclerk and at the same time a good peddler. In the school I sell all, like candies, cookies, food in general. I cook this food and then, I sell it. After the last year I work in a gift shop, and I like it, because I like assist the people to give a pretty present.

So now, in the university I can’t work in the gift shop because I don’t have a sufficient time to do the two things well, but at the same time I like making money to buy anything.

To make this situation favorable, with a friend buy clothes (season spring-summer) in Patronato and we sell this clothes in the university (some times we put in the “pastos” or garden of the campus). Until now, the sales go fine, and we can win a little of money to go out Santiago or buy anything. I hope that this will work well in the future.

I think that in some case this sounds like “capitalist mind”, but I don’t care, because I like sell and have my own money.

So, this is a little step for the man (or women in this case), but a big step for to the economic independence!

I hope have a nice day!

Pd: If you like view and try the clothes, I hope that contact me.
              

1 comment: