Friday, September 28, 2012

Holiday

Hello Everybody!

My holidays are very common, family and a place where I can rest. I don`t know if I have a favorite holidays because I think that all the holidays have something special. If the landscape is not the most beautiful, the people makes that the holidays are well.

So, thinking and thinking, I concluded that I talk to about the my holiday in Pelluhue in the summer of 2012, because is the last.

In February of 2012 I go to Pelluhue with my sister and my parents. We stayed in a cottage near to the beach. The cottage is so near to the beach that in march 2010 the tsunami destroyed the houses and everything!

I like this vacations because I like the beach, the sea and the weather. I had the opportunity to take my bike, and go to the small center of this city in different moments.

In this holidays I could visit every nearby village, like Cobquecura, Curanipe, Buchupureo, Chanco or Villa Alegre.


I remember this holidays because had a bit of tragedy and comedy, a day when we stay in Buchupureo my sister poison and my parents were with her to the hospital, or the "posta", the problem was that they don´t have a doctor, they have just a nurse and she could not prescribe any medicament. My sisters got worse because she change the color of his face to a red, like a tomato, and my parents go to the hospital in Cobquecura, that trip took half hour, and my mother went into the desperation. Luckily for the family my sister improved.

I think that this situation gave a different perspective to the vacations.

I hope you have a nice day!
Bye

2 comments:

  1. NICE! My best vacations were also in Pelluhue ! hahah but I went there in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m glad that your sister did not have higher problems! take care

    ReplyDelete