Friday, September 14, 2012

A place


Hello Everybody:

Now I talk to you a place to like me visit.  I like Chile and I don’t visit all north or all south. So when I will have money I like visit place in Chile

If I thing in place out Chile, I thing in Oceania, because it is so far to here. I like the beach, but in Chile the water is not crystalline and is so cold. I imagine that the ocean in Oceania is better.

If I thing in a country I diced talk about Palau or something place were habit few people to rest all day.

Palau is a country in the Filipinas Sea, in 1994 Palau became independent of the United Estates, so it is a young country and small in a number of people.  Palau consists of a set of about 300 islands of volcanic origin. 

I like Palau because, the islands have a tropical climate, sea are very crystalline and the beach are very beautiful.

I like just visit this place, to rest and sleeeeeeep!
I hope you have a nice day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment